Trees – Personal Power
First Light® Tree Essences No’s 44-50
Tree Essences No’s 44-50 work to balance the chakras to ensure the free flow of life force essential to our personal development and wellbeing. The tree essences bring our lives back into balance.
NZNFE: 105 Unit One:
- introduction to the seven native tree essences
- the chakras, their role and purpose
- the anatomy of the chakras
- the chakras as the standing rainbow
- the chakras as the eyes of the soul
- chakra maintenance and chakra detoxification
NZNFE: 106 Unit Two:
- information on how to work with the native tree essences for holistic wellbeing in the 21st century
- personal and collective chakra impactation
- addressing chakra imbalance
- the healing complexity of New Zealand’s native trees
- sacred Earth wisdom concerning the native trees
These two units (NZNFE 105 and 106) are part of the comprehensive training program for the Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-110) and the Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-113).
A Certificate of Attendance from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® will be sent to participants at the completion of each unit.
First Light® flower essences are a revolutionary system for natural holistic healing and wellbeing made from native New Zealand plants. Created by award-winning author and researcher Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and vibrational plant medicine expert Anthony Wyber, First Light® flower essences help restore inner balance and harmony.
In the comprehensive First Light® training program you will learn how to apply the ancient sacred healing method of working with the pure energies of nature. Courses are suitable for those with a professional or personal interest in flower essences and holistic wellbeing.
COST: $170 per day, $340 for the weekend
Enrolment in this course provides access to the First Light® Online School for 6 months.