First Light® Seed Essences No’s 51-62
Seed essences No’s 51-62 have the power to break hereditary patterns and enable us to break patterns of fear and negative beliefs which are restricting us from living to our full potential.
NZNFE 107: Unit One includes
- An introduction to the 12 native seed essences
- The remedial power of native seeds, DNA and core repatterning
- Releasing core negative beliefs and eliminating primary fears
- Restoring the primordial light codes of power
- DNA as the Blueprint of Life
- DNA as the Ladder to the Stars
- NZNFE 108: Unit Two includes
- The seed essences and hereditary, ancestral and past life healing
- Stress, Thought, Emotion and DNA
- Working holistically with native seed essences in the 21st century
- Clearing blocked energies from the past and the future
- Accessing the wisdom of the ancestors
These two units (NZNFE 107 and 108) are part of the comprehensive training program for the Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-110) and the Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-113).
A Certificate of Attendance from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® will be sent to participants at the completion of each unit.
First Light® flower essences are a revolutionary system for natural holistic healing and wellbeing made from native New Zealand plants. Created by award-winning author and researcher Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and vibrational plant medicine expert Anthony Wyber, First Light® flower essences help restore inner balance and harmony.
In the comprehensive First Light® training program you will learn how to apply the ancient sacred healing method of working with the pure energies of nature. Courses are suitable for those with a professional or personal interest in flower essences and holistic wellbeing.
COST: $170 per day, $340 for the weekend
Half price if you are repeating these study units.