Plants – Life Enhancement
First Light® Fern Plant Essences No’s 63-84
Our souls are here to learn, evolve and grow. Working with Plant essences No’s 63–84 assists one to take an active part in their soul’s evolution.
NZNFE 109: Unit One includes
- An introduction to the 22 native plant essences
- The remedial power of native plants
- Plant essences to enhance everyday experience
- Establish your current year essence and life path essence
NZNFE 110: Unit Two includes
- 22 keys to holistic soul growth and development
- The Tarot and plant essences
- The angelic realm and its role in restoring wellbeing
- Supervised client consultant modules
These two units (NZNFE 109 and 110) are part of the comprehensive training program for the Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-110) and the Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-113).
A Certificate of Attendance from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® will be sent to participants at the completion of each unit.
First Light® flower essences are a revolutionary system for natural holistic healing and wellbeing made from native New Zealand plants. Created by award-winning author and researcher Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and vibrational plant medicine expert Anthony Wyber, First Light® flower essences help restore inner balance and harmony.
In the comprehensive First Light® training program you will learn how to apply the ancient sacred healing method of working with the pure energies of nature. Courses are suitable for those with a professional or personal interest in flower essences and holistic wellbeing.
COST: $170 per day, $340 for the weekend
Half price if you are repeating these study units.
Enrolment in this course provides access to the First Light® Online School for 6 months.